Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bubble tournament?

Options
  • 15-09-2004 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hey Guys,

Got a call from Karen in the Fitz last night saying I qualified for the Bubble Tournament on the 20th.

Can anyone advise what this is, what format, how many players, free entry etc due to my bubble ;(

If anyone knows id appreciate it!!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

20euro was taken from the prizepool the night you qualified for your entry to the bubble. you get 1000chips for every time you qualify so some people will start with 2/3000 chips.

Its a very tough tournament because of the people your up against, its a freezeout and theres normally about 20 players, one for every night of the month except thursdays

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

What time does it start at Lucky? I have a ticket into it myself.

And now pablo has two stars.... watch out world!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

I was in one 2 months ago - only 12 turned up, some of them quite old and the standard was poor, €400 top prize.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

The two times I've been in it there's barely been 2 tables, both times only about 14 people turned up.
    Prize fund for the bubbel tournament is about €1000, 400 for 1st, and so on down to 4th or 5th. Not bad value for a free-in STT.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

Bubble is on Saturday 25th at 7pm so Luke informed me last night. Anyone else unfortunate enough to have a ticket to this?

• Advertisement
Advertisement