Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Request]MP3 player

• 15-09-2004 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi - I remember reading on this forum about a good reliable and cheap seller of MP3 players on ebay - anyone remember who it was or recommend another?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

If it was the iRiver iHP120 20GB player, the ebay name was wind130. But dixons have the unit for only €299 at the moment which is cheaper than any place I have seen online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 George_h

The neuros audio 20gig bundle is available for 310US dollars delivered from
    http://www.provantage.com/buy-22089197-neuros-audio-128mb-20gb-bundle-usb-2-0-shopping.htm
    Check out www.neurosaudio.com for the spec.
    I bought one and its very impressive. The software can take a while to get used to, but its gots loads of features... including an fm transmitter for in car use and sound quality is excellent. This bundle also comes with an incar charger.

Another plus is the fact that they've gone open source, and released all the firmware code and hardware specs. so expect lots of plugins etc.

enough of a plug. its not as easy to use as an ipod... but its worth the hassle :D

Advertisement