Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

opel parts

Options
  • 15-09-2004 3:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭

hi guys,

looking for a bit of info, have any of you got any idea how much an oil light switch for a corsa should cost, I think I'm being scr@wed by the guy that just did my service... he messed up my car & now expects me to pay for it!! :(

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

What exactly happened?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ravenhead

spockety wrote:
    What exactly happened?

Left my car in for a small service before my driving test & when I got it back it was jumping two feet in front of me everytime I went up or down a gear, which wasn't happening when I gave him the car. I rang him & fu@ked him out of it & he told me that he had to disconnect the battery to reboot the computer because of work that he was doing on the car & that I would have to bring it to the main dealer to get that sortedout. Needless to say I completely lost the rag when he said this, So he took the car back & came back that night with it, there was 40 miles up on the car so I asked him what he had done with it, he brought it to a main dealer & got the computer sorted out but the part that he needed (The oil light switch) had to be ordered in. I thought no more about it as the car was back running fine, that is of course until he came back to fit the switch, He put it in & then said that will be €80.00 more , on top of the €140.00 he was already after getting!!! He said that the switch was €30.00 & he had to pay the guy at the main dealer €50.00 to sort out the computer ...

There is no way in this world that he is going to get the €50 out of me for that, he made the fu@k-up, I'm not paying for it, but I will pay him for the part. I just want to have my facts right cause €30.00 seems quite expensive for it & he refused to show me the receipt!! :o:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ravenhead

This post has been deleted.

Thanks a milliom Mercury_tilt, I knew it didn't sound right

Advertisement