Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"You Stole My Avatar icon!"

Options
  • 15-09-2004 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭

I got one of these the other day. Someone, who I won't name (begins with a 'H', ends with a 's'), docked me a couple of reputation points because I was using the same Avatar icon as him/her. Which I'm really sorry about 'cause I try to choose icons which others probably don't use.

So that got me thinking. Is there anyway to know which Avatar is already in use, so you can select one that isn't 'taken'?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

you could register which gives you a custom avatar among other goodies (you have to pay and its not working at the moment) or you could use no avater :)??

[EDIT]
    i probably should have added that the above responce is of course, if a suitable option / hack cant be installed by the admins.

for my orig. answer tho, i got:
    reputation_neg.gif - Even if i cant hurt your rep i want you to know you're an ass
    i now know im an ass. thanks for playing!:)
    [/EDIT]

Advertisement