Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Typhoon 20gb MP3 player €199 - Lidl

• 15-09-2004 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

Anyone have info on this offer in Lidl for the Typhoon 20gb MP3 player for €199. Looks like a good deal. Appears to only have USB 1.1 connection.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭fletch

Did a search in google....couldn't find a single good review....avoid!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭K!LL!@N

USB 1.1 would be a nightmare.
    Trust me, it took hours to transfer a few Gb's last night onto my iriver while backing up files for a friend.

Killian

Sound quality is meant to be bad....headphone socket is 2.5mm, not the standard 3.5mm so gettin new earphones is gonna be a pain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

A question on an aside here. If I was to plug an ipod into an old USB connection, it would just slow down to the low speed, but with no conflict?

Yeh if you plug a usb2.0 device into a usb1.1 port....the device will transfer at usb1.1 speeds

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭MazdaMan

Thanks lads, looks like bit of a turkey :eek: , actually I think they are doing specials on turkey breasts. I'll get one of them and have a good dinner instead. :D

Advertisement