Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maynooth

Options
  • 15-09-2004 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I had my orientation day today in NUI Maynooth :D , It seemed like a nice place.Did anyone here start today aswell? What coarse are you doing etc,I'm doing Finance & Venture Management.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Ooo did you meet someone called Kevin wit red hair? I went to school with him and thats course he's doing. Most of my year are in Maynooth lol too lazy to go any further

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

had registration on tuesday, orientation on Monday. Doin science. Maynooth seems cool. what u think of it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Shoolaboola

My sister is graduating from Maynooth today, she is going back for a course in a while and it's meant to be a great college.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Micheal Wittman

Jammer wrote:
    had registration on tuesday, orientation on Monday. Doin science. Maynooth seems cool. what u think of it?

I know 4 people doin science with u, Damien,Michael, Paul and Alex. They're all from Coolmine Community School, same as me.It's really handy as it's only up the road by train.I can't wait until freshers fortnight :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

I know 4 people doin science with u, Damien,Michael, Paul and Alex. They're all from Coolmine Community School, same as me.It's really handy as it's only up the road by train.I can't wait until freshers fortnight :D

It starts tonight doesnt it? Don't think i'll be goin up till Sunday though. The karioke and beatles night shud be a good laugh alright!! I'm blanch, so the train is really handy for myself also!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Micheal Wittman

I'll definately be going down on Sunday, not really sure about tonight though.Anyway perhaps i'll c u there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

As someone that leaves in Maynooth I give it the thumbs up :)

The College has a superb campus most of it new with large investments constantly improving the place , good selection of Pubs but im afraid nightclubs are thin on the ground with only one , however college is as much fun as you make it.

Advertisement