Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Champoinship Manager 03/04

• 15-09-2004 5:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭

Dose anyone have this game? .. i recently downloaded it , but in polish. So i now need the English.ltf file, which is located in in the languages folder, to play the game. Can anyone please help me obtain this file, i cant find it anywhere online.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

www.play.com

or failing that buy the thing in town

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

no thanks. its jus the english.ltf file im after. i pay for my BB conection all games/movies/apps are free from there on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Unless your broadband bill goes to sigames then no it isnt free.

I have a 2mb bussiness line with unlimited download shared between three of us, i get much more bandwith and download (obviously) and its Much cheaper then having the normal residental line :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Warez
    - Do not post anything regarding pirated goods or cd-cracks. This will not be tolerated.

Rules - Read First

You prat.

• Advertisement

lol

i've been learned!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

You have indeed.
    Strike one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement