Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i was wounderin where to go to get it done.

Options
  • 15-09-2004 6:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

I'm gettin my belly button done,
    and i was woundering where is the best place in Dublin to go?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Would yea make the topic of your threads along the lines of the subject,
    I've heard a lot of people recamending snakebite on abbey street saying the people are really friendly and helpful there,

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Snakebites a nice place but a little bit daunting,
    climbing all those stairs into the doctor-like waiting room just doesnt put my mind at ease when going for a piercing,
    I get all my piercings done in Celestial Ring in Stephens Green Shopping Centre.
    Nice clean place with friendly staff who always remember a face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

GaRtH_V wrote:
    Snakebites a nice place but a little bit daunting,
    climbing all those stairs into the doctor-like waiting room just doesnt put my mind at ease when going for a piercing,
    I get all my piercings done in Celestial Ring in Stephens Green Shopping Centre.
    Nice clean place with friendly staff who always remember a face.

Garth man you're full of holes and bits of metal yet ya find the stairs daunting, lol strange.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Snakebite by far im not a fan of Celestrial ring at all, The stairs are tiring if you are pregnant or horribley unfit but I would rather get stabbed with a needle in the care of snakebite staff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Celestial Ring is sposed to be good. Can I come when your getting it done? I went with my friend when she was going to get her eyebrow done and made her take painkillers. Should you take painkillers before or after the piercing? in Celestial ring you either have to be 15 and with a parent or 16 without. I could always do it for ya with a needle though......;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Celestial Ring is sposed to be good. Can I come when your getting it done? I went with my friend when she was going to get her eyebrow done and made her take painkillers. Should you take painkillers before or after the piercing? in Celestial ring you either have to be 15 and with a parent or 16 without. I could always do it for ya with a needle though......;)

definitely not - pain killers such as Codeine based ones can act as anti-coagulants & you could bleed heavier than normal..... much the same as you shouldn't really go boozing 24hrs before or after...same effect, blood thins & you could bleed like a stuck pig!!!!

::: ven0mous :::

Really? Whoah. So you shouldn't take them at all, before or after?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Really? Whoah. So you shouldn't take them at all, before or after?

Good jesus noooooooo!!!!! VERY bad idea...... I made the mistake of taking some solpadeine a half an hour before a tattooing & it was the biggest mistake I ever made. I bled like a mofo - & I didn't bleed that much from previous ones, & this wasn't a big tattoo neither!!!! I was told the same applies for piercings too from a friend of mine who has been a piercer for a good number of years now... he point blank refuses to pierce anyone who has alcohol on their breath, even if it is the morning after..... we like ethical piercers & tattoo artists - they give their industries credibility!!!

::: ven0mous :::

Cool, thanks for that little piece of advice or Sasper there would be a bloodless shrivelled corpse when she gets hey belly done.

• Advertisement
Advertisement