Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is this true?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

In George's Street Arcade I don't think they care what age you are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Is that a proper piercing place or is it done with a gun?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

Blub2k4 wrote:
    Is that a proper piercing place or is it done with a gun?

they use both gun and needel depening on whois working afaik .

u do realise that u will have to " treat " whatever piercing u get . it is not somthing that will heal in a week

afaik it takes ages for the wound( toung ) to be healed and u may have to switch your diet just to help the healing process

2 weeks ago i had probloms with the side of my jaw and with a quick trip to my doctor he told me that it was because of a cut i had managed he couldnt give me much advice on how to have quicken hte healing process but did say that gargeling soluable solfadine + take a mouthwash he perscribed

still a bit sore atm but is much better then it was

from what ive also heard the reason places dont like to pierce ppl under the age of 16/17 is that there parents would stand a good chance of pressing charges due to the child not having any leagal rites almost

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

elexes wrote:
    from what ive also heard the reason places dont like to pierce ppl under the age of 16/17 is that there parents would stand a good chance of pressing charges due to the child not having any leagal rites almost

Well there is that but also the possibility that a 40 year old man is piercing their 13 year old girlies nips.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

STAY AWAY FROM THAT SH*TEHOLE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Agreed. I know plenty of people who've been pierced there with no problems but the disasters I know of far outweigh the good things to have happened there. And that old woman is a crazy, blind old bat who has a nasty habit of getting the piercing wrong. The guy's not as bad but go to a reputable parlour anyway. Just get your parents to sign the form and there's no hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Never been there. Never intend to. A lotta my friends got stuff done there and they seem fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Never been there. Never intend to. A lotta my friends got stuff done there and they seem fine.

Look, Georges St Arcade is probably the WORST place you could possibly go to get a piercing. Maybe when you grow up you'll realise why.

I'm getting a bit sick of all you 'my friend says...' posts, tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Geogres Street Arcade have been using guns for as long as i can remember,
    only in the past few years have they turned over to needles and every time i pass by there not once have i seen a certificate of piercing apprenticeship or blood borne pathogens or even a first aid cert.
    The old man and old woman in there havent a clue what they are doing,granted,all they pierce is ears and bellybuttons,but still,if you have any common sense stay away from that place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭crash n byrne

I advise no one to go to georges street arcade to be pierced, the word cowboys springs to mind. ive seen some of the most disturbing piercings come from there. if you ever go to snakebite ask to see the little book of horrors, you will never even think of going to georges street arcade again!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement