Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car broken into - sub and amp taken

Options
  • 15-09-2004 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭

Folks - my integra was broken into last night. Sub and Amp taken.

Its a 10' Sony Sub in black enclosure - Sony Xplod, Amp is Sony Xplod also and is just a 2 Channel 500 watt (red in color). If anyone sees these or anything similiar for sale please PM me.

Oh and If the scum are reading this - just to let you know, you left full prints on my car which the garda forensics lab have taken lifts of, and I have you on CCTV , thats right all 3 of you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Bad luck, where are you?

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭ondafly

thanks Mike - I'm in Chapelizod, Dublin 20. We're only living here 3 months.

They made a right mess but theres no bodywork damage thank god.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭MickFarr

Bunch of bastards !!! :(

I hope the Police catch them for you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

hope you see them walking down the street one day, and introduce mr legs to mr baseball bat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭ondafly

Thanks for the support - they basically got 150 euro worth of ICE. pathetic muppets.

Ironically I was stopped by the guards the afternoon before this happened - checkpoint outside my job for tax and insurance. The guards take the time and effort to stop people driving home from an honest days work - but don't take the time and effort to patrol at night - its left a very sour taste.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

They took Amp??!?! That's terrible!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Dan_B

James bond burgular alarms, BOOOOOOM!
    F***ing low life scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

lafortezza wrote:
    They took Amp??!?! That's terrible!

Actually, that wouldn't have been so bad. :D

But seriously sorry to hear. I've had it done to me, and it really does make my blood boil.

I hope that as the gaurds actually have evidence that they might actually follow up unlike in my case :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Dan_B wrote:
    James bond burgular alarms, BOOOOOOM!
    F***ing low life scum.
    Perhaps the "Iron Jockstrap" of Naked Gun fame would be equally effective and less damaging to the car. ;)

Advertisement