Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

halloween holidays

Options
  • 15-09-2004 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

i know this is a bit early, but is the monday after halloween a bank holiday cos as far as i know im back in school the day after halloween!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

i know this is a bit early, but is the monday after halloween a bank holiday cos as far as i know im back in school the day after halloween!

dont think it is im afraid as i appear to be in the day after halloween too,
    well thats crap :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Shoolaboola

thats terrible! how am i supposed to stay up all night dressed up as a crazy bride with knee high purple boots?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭newgrange

Thanks to the standardised school year, all schools will be shut the week of October 25th, and will re-open on November 1st.

Early to bed on Hallowe'en, boys and girls.

NO WAY! THAT IS MESSED UP! FIRST THEY GIVE ME MY SUMMER HOLIDAYS LATE, THEN I GO BACK EARLY....AND NOW THIS?

why i oughta...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

That is actually probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Halloween night? WTF? Seriously... halloween... does anyone sleep on halloween? CAN anyone sleep on halloween?
    Will everyone be hungover the day after halloween for any number of reasons not necessarily drink related but most definitely in some cases?

Ridiculous.

• Advertisement

i'll have a sugar hung over, i hate the whole "too old for trick or treating"
    ok so yeah im 14....but you are NEVER too old for free sweets. ever

Dude, you're only too old for sweets when you physically can't keep them in for more than 5 minutes.

I'll probably just be dead that day from not sleeping at all. Who needs anything else when you have sleep deprivation?

eh....who needs anything else when u have free sweets and ur in a short skirt trying to look like a crazy bride in the freezing cold?

I tried the cold thing the year before last.
    Didn't work. At all.

Just ends in your arms turning so cold that touching sweets hurts... It hurts...

damn cold....thanks to it im home sick from school again, whilst my brother is home cos he got his jc results and its his birthday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

i reckon i might go out come halloween eve and partake in whatever necessary activities i feel like

Advertisement