Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has noveselic got one?

Options
  • 15-09-2004 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

im sure most nirvana fans would have read the fantastic "heavier than heaven" and a few of you may have read dave grohls not so good biography.
    but what i want know to is: Is ther a Krist Noveselic biography and if so where the hell can i get it? I mean he is the coolest guy on earth, doesnt he deserve one? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭butterfly

novoselic doesn't need a biography. if he had time (which he blatently doesn't, what with being too cool et al) i'm sure he'd write his own, but can you really see someone as.. i don't know.. mysterious (wrong word, can't phrase myself rightly right now... eh.. yeah..).. as him, revealing all..? would it be worth it (the word i was going for was enigmatic, there y'are)
    it'd be a travesty if he did, no?
    maybe it's just me..
    he's one of these john frusciante people...

(i don't know..)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

He has just released a book entitled - "Of Grunge And Government: Let's Fix This Broken Democracy". I think it's more about his political activism than his top secret life. Here's an interview about the book, couldnt fina nyt reviews of hand;
    http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story?id=6475307&pageid=rs.Artistcage&pageregion=triple3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 elburro_grande

i guess you are right butterfly. it is kind of nice knowing he is living his private life privatly.it's nice to just picture him sitting at home with shelli and flying about in his aeroplane.i do his crazy coolness being in the public eye though.. it's a shame eyes adrift didnt make it big

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

I think him and Shelli are divorced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 elburro_grande

REALLY?! i never had thunk it. i always thought they were happy together

• Advertisement
Advertisement