Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kildare/ dublin area

Options
  • 15-09-2004 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

hello, 14/f/kildare

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

o.o

What exactly is this...?
    Or more importantly - where is the relevance to the JC?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Shoolaboola

well you see, i knew there would be young people on this thread cos its about the jc, and i wanted to make some friends on here and....and...and...OH GOD IM SORRY!
    *BREAKS DOWN UNDER PRESSURE AND RUNS AROUND THE STREET CRYING*

Okay.. okay... calm down... o.o
    Making friends is fine.. but... well, you don't need to make a new thread. Friendmaking is usually carried out in the course of discussing topics relevant to the board, be it JC or one of the gajillions of other topics there are boards for on boards.ie, so.. yeah...
    Anyways, this is online, distance and location of residence is generally irrelevant unless you want to meet up with the person in which case... I dunno. *lowers voice* I wouldn't trust these crazies.

jesus no, meetin up with someone? god no not unless it was me and a whole load of friends goin and it was rlly safe and stuff....but yes they are crazies arent they?

Yes, most of them.
    Who am I to talk I've only been here 2 and a bit months, I don't know these people. But all the more reason!

• Advertisement

oh my, i just got a txt from a number i dnt no saying "hey Roe ur dead"

Uhm.. wrong number?
    Unless you're Roe, in which case... uhhh... BLAME CANADA!
    *hides*

yes im Roe....a very confused Roe.
    asl?

It's prolly just a friend using someone else's phone to freak you out or something.
    (Yeah.. no reason to be paranoid... heh...)
    I could tell you my ASL but you wouldn't know I was telling you the truth... I could be some random fat bald guy (nothing against fat bald guys, they're cool... don't eat me.), and you never know.
    (This is my excuse for not ASLing because I dislike it.)

And also all the information you want is right on this forum.
    Apart from this:
    I'm a girl.

That was all the information i was looking for, for all i know you could be that 67 year old man in a dress with a laptop outside my window...

• Advertisement

I wish!

I want a laptop...

Oh yeah and whoever gave me bad rep on the 4th post in this thread... ?
    Ph.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

They are crazy. Trust me. I've been here a year...

Whee!

ooh ooh i remember u! i gave u a good rep yesterday i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭chizzle dizzle

hey,is this thread goin anywhere!!anyways i'll join in to this waffle.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,what to talk bout,any ideas!!

I think the reason the thread isn't going anywhere is the fact that it has nowhere to go. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

hey Niamh! Did you go to Rapture? Was it good?

(Shoollaboola and Rosabeez are Roisin)

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭golden gal

stop saying peoples names you idiot!what is your deal?? and how dare you use chun li's face as your icon!!you are not worthy!! we are going to have a lo9ng boring talk about this!!!!

Oh no, how dare I use her first name here, all the crazy stalkers that use this forum might be able to track her down on that information alone. Relax, GOLDEN GAL, she doesn't even have her location in her profile. And FYI I can use Chun Li as my avator (icon...???) if I want to, I have the damn game, I AM worthy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭chizzle dizzle

hey couptedmorrals and goldan gal!!ye rapture was deadly crac.there was like 700 people there.it was cool,it was like a proper night club.by the way corrupted morals please refrain from using my name!!or i will be having words with you tomorrow!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

hey Niamh! Did you go to Rapture? Was it good?

(Shoollaboola and Rosabeez are Roisin)
    Im not shoolaboola, that was Amy

• Advertisement

wasnt rapture great cm?oh..wait..you werent there!!sucks for you cuz it was deadly!!ah im only messin with ya. you probly wud have hated the music ther anyway. by the way, YOU ARE NOT WORTHY!!!nobody can beat me as chun li,trust me! i kick ass at that game. chizzle dizzle knows what i mean, i have kicked her ass on several occasions!!!(lv ya chizzle but you know its true!!!)
    about the whole name thing, the whole point of the user name is defeated if you say the persons real name, think bout that. we will be having words with you about this!!!

Was anyone else at Rapture on Friday???it was very cool!! what did ye all think??

Oh wait....I didn't want to go.
    I don't know why you two are so secretive about your first names..I don't get it.

Good point, but I find it weird calling people I know 'chizzle dizzle' and 'golden gal'. 'Rosabeez' doesn't mind on this website, or the other messageboards we're members of.

*shrugs*

Okay, I haven't played street fighter 3 in ages so I probably suck, but hey, Chun Li's cool, and my old avator sucked.

Hey golden gal, I found it really funny in chizzle dizzle's thread where you were saying that 'chizzle dizzle does not wear crappy shawl things' but then you kept referring to chizzle dizzle as he/she and someone pointed it out...

O.M.G whats your deal?? i was trying to keep his/her gender private,get it? i figured someone was gonna pick up on that so i guess it was pointless. Roza might not mind
    but we do!!!
    i challenge you to a duel!!iv only got the snez version so only one of us can be Chun Li and thats gonna be me so pick some other character!!!!how about Blanka?Ye look alike so it may be a good option!!!!!.....joke!!!!
    you know connor downs?he was just on 98fm!!his sis won a ps2. anyway gotta go!talk to ya tomorrow!;-)

I know you were (duh) it was just funny.

No really, Im going to suck, I haven't played it in years.

I think all dublin radio stations suck, but I do listen to the adrian kennedy phone show.
    And occassionally spin's 10 hits in a row, because they almost always play Nirvana's SLTS in it.

Though that doesn't make much sense, since I already have 3 different versions of SLTS. I should stop listening to spin.

And stop whats-your-deal-ing me!

i listen to fm104 but i ahte the way they play the same songs over and over again. do they have a really crap selection or are they just cheap??its amazing how many times they can fit lola's theme into one day.like neary once every hour!!Whats their deal???!!!! Anyone agree??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

This reminds me of some soap opera, :p
    so whos going to be the first to die in a totaly "belivable" way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

This thread needs to die a swift and horrible death.

Preferably with rusty nails and clannad involved.

And of course the way to let it slide shamefully out of memory is to bring it to the top again. Naturally.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Naturally.

It's like an itch you just can't help but scratch..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

omgz don't give away teh sekrit namez

Advertisement