Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most exciting movie showing at them moment.....

Options
  • 20-04-1999 12:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Most exciting flick of the moment has to be Arlington Road.
    Not in a long time(like ever) have I jumped while watching a movie(twice at this film) nor been so on the edge of my seat watching one that I nearly felt out of breath at the end.
    I SO recomend this to anyone going to see anything soon. It has some silly co-inkidinks(coincidences) and stuff like that but for entertainment value, this film is definitely worth the now so way over priced tickets in UCI tallaght.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Despoiler

I personaly liked the faculty it was a good film.

The new STAR WARS will take the title though when it comes out

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Movies to see...

1. The Matrix

2. The Mummy (starts this friday here)

3. Lost and found (Kevin Spade)

4. Star wars.

Of course not in that order, but seeing as there are muppets already queueing for tickets for SW, I'll be dammed if I will. (waited this long, a little longer won't matter).

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Oh yea Kevin Spade is the small guy out of "Tommy boy" (which may be the US name of the movie).

Anyway has this really cool show "Just shoot me". Don't know if it's over there yet. Best episode was the one with Mark Hamil shows up and Kevin Spade does the typical nerdy Star wars "I'm your biggest fan" rountine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 liam

American History x , is a absolutely class film, I advise ye to go see it. It also shows what a farce the oscars are when that italian dick wins the best actor when clearly Edward Norton should have.

Deacon

Advertisement