Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dusk 'til Dawn 2

Options
  • 21-04-1999 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

Might not be groundbreaking news , but I never knew they had already made a second one! I only heard ,ages ago, that they were going to...

Will it be banned over here? (Funny that, they banned the movie, but allowed the CD with Chet's speech on it!)

http://www.bruce-campbell.com/titles/duskdawn.html

anyway. there ya go...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

I remember reading a review of this on www.darkhorizons.com ages ago. It apparently is utter pants. Do not go near it. While From Dusk til Dawn was entertaining I'd reakon this would suck worse than a $5 Whore tongue.gif

Gandalf.

[This message has been edited by gandalf (edited 21-04-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Despoiler

I heard that its called "Texas Bloody Mascare" I could be wrong on that though dont hold me to it

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

where can you get a $5 whore in this town?
    surely whe would at least me £5?
    and what do you get for your 5 euros anywya?
    and how do you get the little euro sign to work on this shaggin thing anyway?

ahh hold on... i'll re-write

and what do you get for your €5 anywya!
    i even included the typo!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

maybe you mean €5 Eamo?

<edit>
    Wah? No Euro's John?
    bah!!!
    </edit>

All the best,

Dav
    curlydav.gif