Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Phantom Menace

Options
  • 07-05-1999 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

Anyone else thinks it sucks that we have to wait 2 months to see this film?

The amount of media attention it's going to get over the next month or so is going to be impossible to avoid, thus ruining the film for us.

If I didn't have exams, I'd be over in NY now sad.gif
    Speaking of which did anyone see all those fookin bastids lining up snatchin all the good toys ouside FAO Schwartz in NY? There's gonna be nothing left for us poor Irish/Europeans. BAH!

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

I won't worry too much - I'd say there is a portion of toys reserved for Europe, so you'll get you're Phatom Meance toys.

Draco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Riker

Um, that's only my second concern. I'm really worried that the biggest movie of the decade will be spoilt for me everytime I switch on the TV sad.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

do what i do, don't watch TV;p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

hehe
    i'll see it in the states in a month
    tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

MiCr0

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

hehehhe I'll see it in canada in 2 weeks

TAKE IT !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

any one seen the spoof trailers
    like vader vs bunny?
    or the troopers ones
    very funny
    ask and i'll put them some where.....
    they came from hotline....
    so no link

MiCr0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Karla

If anyones interested there might be a sneak preview of the Phantom Menace on Cork about 3 weeks before the official Irish release.
    I'm not sure if it's definite yet, but it's for charity, and tickets'll be a tenner, not bad really when you think about it.

Just look out for it.

Karla

Advertisement