Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Redbox

Options
  • 16-09-2004 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭

Seen posters for redbar / drunk women / cheap booze everywhere. What time is this thing on? Is the redbox up by trinners or how does one get there?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

It's near the Odeon bar, and is part of the PoD complex. It's right opposite the Harcourt St. LUAS station.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Its up by DIT you ucd scum!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

oximoron

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

That was the single most heinously drunken night I've ever experienced-the bin at crumlin shopping centre will never be the same again im sure....Also when you wake up still drunk and attend a philosophy lecture is not the best way to start your day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,317 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Also when you wake up still drunk and attend a philosophy lecture is not the best way to start your day.
    Philosophy and drunkness go hand in hand :p

• Advertisement

Ah Healio did I hurt you little feelings. Oximoran means contradiction in terms, ie there are no scum in UCD, its not an insult, but it sounds like one to the uneducated people of DIT.
    That negative rep hurt so bad. [Father Ted] Im soooo, soooo, soooorrrry[/Father Ted].

Ah Healio did I hurt you little feelings. Oximoran means contradiction in terms, ie there are no scum in UCD, its not an insult, but it sounds like one to the uneducated people of DIT.
    That negative rep hurt so bad. [Father Ted] Im soooo, soooo, soooorrrry[/Father Ted].
    [Father Ted] Actually i'm a trinity college man father.

Eh what are ye talking about negative rep? I don't deal with that system anymore, but i bet you gave me that negative one. And by the way thicko, its spelt Oxymoron and you have to combine two contradictory words i.e. definitely maybe or cruel kindness. Who's the uneducated one now? [arsehole]

That’s my point UCD=brilliant, intelligent, sophisticated (arrogant ;) )Etc and thus a total contradiction to scum. Only meant to be a little Joke i.e. UCD is great, and because I was only having a joke I didn’t give any rep*.
    I didn’t take what you said as an insult I love the whole intervarsity thing. I couldn’t fathom why you'd take offence to oximoran(sic) so was annoyed with the neg rep** Re: my previous post (unless of course your a grammar Nazi :p).

Ah smilies, the poor mans subtlety.

*I actually don’t have enough points to give rep
    **Though I'll accept now that it wasnt you who gave it to me.

No bother mate, no harm done ;)

Advertisement