Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another good film

• 30-06-1999 10:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭

Out of sight. Thought it was so funny. Those thick fu<ks trying to open the safe and the big fat lad that keeps tripping. Oh, and Jennifer Lopez, mmmmmmm.

Yeah,yeah.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Money Talks is another good film out on video at the moment, get it smile.gif
    very funny

oh and while your in the video shop do yourself a favour and pick up a copy of CB4 wow i love that film hehe
    "you've got big balls, you've got king kong balls, your balls are so big, ah **** that, you just got big balls"

So this is my life ... yay!
    kali@redbrick.dcu.ie
    http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~kali

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

yea thats a cool film helv and kali did ye notice the bit in CB4 where its takes the p1ss outta new jack city with the crack pipe - thats cool sunglasses.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

CB4, whats that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Here's one I recommend. "Rushmore", it's proberly out on video by now. Pretty cool film, very well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Graysonn

Got out rushhour on video last night. Pretty good. Jackie Chan's still on form. Not as many stunts (Well compared to the Armor of God or even Police story 3).They don't seem to be as good or as elaborate as before either. But Jackie's the only person who can make scaling a fifteen foot wall in one (well maybe two bounds) look simple. And I've seen it so often that it's mundane by his standards.
    Chris Tucker is .....well himself. Loud brash arrogant.
    All in all it's ok.
    Not brillant but not bad either

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

Ehhhhhh, it was Rushmore!! Anyway, Rush Hour is a deadly film, although the liklihood of that snobby Brit being a baddie is not too, well, likely really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Slight difference in movies there. Rushmore is about a kid who is on the verge of being thrown out of collage and is falling in love with his maths teacher.

V.good film. The only famous person I know who was in it (being the uncultured slob) is Bill Murray, who won a number of awards for the movie.

Dunno who the maths teacher was but she looks familar, and I'm sure she's been in other stuff.

Advertisement