Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What shooting association are you a member of?

Options
  • 16-09-2004 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭

With all the talk of how various associations aren't seen as being transparent enough, or as not doing enough, I got somewhat curious as to what associations people were actually members of. Now I don't mean as in "my club's affiliated", I mean as in actual individual members of.

So let's hear it!

What associations are you an individual member of? 38 votes

NTSA
    0% 0 votes
    ICPSA
    5% 2 votes
    NSAI
    31% 12 votes
    NASRC
    7% 3 votes
    NARGC
    5% 2 votes
    UC(E)SSA
    23% 9 votes
    NISSU
    0% 0 votes
    Non-Irish Associations (please list)
    0% 0 votes
    Other (please list)
    15% 6 votes
    None (other than local club)
    10% 4 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 JR

Lifetime member of the National Rifle Association of the United States.

Member of the Ohio Rifle and Pistol Association.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭oldzed

US NRA, IMMSU,US Whittington Centre(New Mexico) , Smith and Wesson Academy (ma), UK Nra, Bisley , Sammsa ( south african Metallic Sils ), Nrpai,MRC, City of Dublin Pistol Club, Nsa ( national silhouette association ), IPSA, UK Practical shooting Association,

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭benhurt1

Nrpai

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭A$$A$$IN

NARGC. Won 1st in a county Westmeath young shooting student competition - bit of bull*** really. Nominated for all-Ireland Shooting Student thingy by the NARGC following year and attended all a bit of bull too. :confused:

Also a member of Glasson GDA in the midlands

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 GreenGun

Actual member of NSA, NRPAI, NARGC.
    Regardless which associations we are members of or what we think of other shooting disciplines we must present a common voice to the DOJ. If we don’t there’s not enough shooters in the country to protect our sport.
    GreenGun

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Traumadoc

I am a member of the Sporting Shooters Association of Australia, previously NARGC.

Advertisement