Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

{MAYBE} Lidl laptop and PC accessories

• 16-09-2004 2:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭

Lidl Germany has a laptop on offer soon and that sometimes means the offers are heading this way. There's also a 17inch TFT and some speakers and a hub available.

Anyway, laptop specs are:

AMD 64 bit 3000+
    128 meg ATI mobility 9700
    DVD-/+RW burner
    7 in 2 card reader
    512 RAM
    60GB HDD 5400 RPM
    Wireless LAN

And if my German isn't failing me you also get an optical mouse, a laptop bag, a remote control, a 64 MB USB stick and a USB light.

1399 euros but probably more over here.

Lidl links don't seem to work so well when copied and pasted so look here

LINK

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

I remember about two years ago they were selling P.C's, looked like an ok deal (like the one above) but everytime he went down to buy one they were always out of stock! Think they only got a few in every month, and on the said delivery day there were mass's of people waiting to get their hands on them. He was never able to obtain one. So might have to find out when they are coming in and be up at the crack of dawn to fight your way through the crowds. Also im not sure if they come with a valid warrany.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

lidl and aldi work on a first come first served basis
    they get in lmtd numbers and announce the itmes the week befoer they go on sale
    thought every new that by now :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

If I was interested in something that expensive (compared to the rest of the goods in the shop) and knowing I would have to Q for hours beforehand to get one, I think I would give the security guard/shop assistant/cleaner 50 Euro to put one aside for me as a staff member.

Advertisement