Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

creative zen

Options
  • 16-09-2004 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭

i have a creative zen but would prefer an ipod does anybody know how much its worth. i dont know how much they are new because i got it as a birthday present. it was in february. i know they dont make them anymore so i rang a few shops and they couldnt give me a price on one? does anybody know how much they were new??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭MacGyver

depends on the model the original zen usb2 model was 500 euro before christmas the 30 gig model is now 399 and the 60 gig is 499 the 40gig is discontinued hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

yeah it is the usb 2 model, creative zen xtra 40gb. so 500 quid at christmas, right so! do mp3 players loose value quickly or would it be worth less than half price now?

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭MacGyver

the 40 gig model was actually the zen xtra or nx not the "usb 2" model they actually used "usb 2" as a model number the 40 gig when it was available was selling for 400. im not sure what its worth now, depends on its condidtion but i would say about 250 - 300 if its in perfect condition

Advertisement