Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV question

• 16-09-2004 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭

Hi,

1-The 16gig cap does it include download and upload or only download
    2-Whens the bandwidth usage meter refreshed?
    3-If your charged off your credit card on the 20th for clicksilver, does your cap renew the next 20th?

Thanx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

1 clicksilver has unlimited upload the cap is download only
    2 The Meter is reset on the first of every month.
    3 No The meter is set on the first.

Hope that helps

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Subc

um thanx but,
    the meter is reset on the first of every month meaning back to 0 but im asking when is it refreshed during the day cause i downloaded and its still the same amount.

also how much they charge for every 1mb when u go over the limit
    are they really strict about it, like as soon as u pass it your charged?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Subc

bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 362 ✭✭theone

It updates every 48 hours afaik it forces a disconnection and calculates from there I may be wrong though.
    I think it's 2.1p for every mb you go over the limit but you have an option to suspend your account if you go over the limit and they give you a bit of warning anyway.
    They have started to enforce the cap lately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

The meter updates around 4-5am but it always seems to be a bit behind the actual usage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Subc wrote:
    um thanx but,
    the meter is reset on the first of every month meaning back to 0 but im asking when is it refreshed during the day cause i downloaded and its still the same amount.

also how much they charge for every 1mb when u go over the limit
    are they really strict about it, like as soon as u pass it your charged?

As John R says and off the top of my head i thinks its 1c per mb you go over the cap someone will correct that if i'm wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

It's 1.5cent per megabyte, according to their T&C.

The counter is updated every 48 hours I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

It is updated daily but from what i can tell it reports the activity up to the previous day.

If you opt to suspend the account they don't seem to charge for going over the cap.

Advertisement