Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sevendust

Options
  • 16-09-2004 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭

Anyone else into Sevendust? These guys are pure awesome; melodic, heavy sounding, technically f***in' awesome, some amazing song writing & Lajon's vox are just unbelievable.... wish to feck they'd tour Europe so I could go see them live... making do with Jap import live cd's, dvd's & the rest just doesn't quite cut it....

Incidentally - I love covering their tracks in the two bands I play in, & their material is usually well received too & then people ask 'who are sevendust?' Just makes it all the more suprising their following isn't bigger - especially with the two latest albums 'Seasons' & 'Southside - Doublewide'......

::: ven0mous :::

Advertisement