Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eddie and Benoit back to the midcard?

• 16-09-2004 9:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

Benoit was in the first match of the night at Unforgiven and there dosnt seem to be anything major in works for him. While Eddie is out of the tital picture on SD but still main eventing with Kurt, Vince has siad he sees Taker, Cena and Angle as the main guys on SD.
    My point is both seem to be back where they were last december. Am I the only one reminded of Jericho short tital run in 2002. The guy hasnt had a sniff of the belt since. I get the feeling this could be the same for Eddie and Benoit.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I reckon Eddie will be given some time off once his feud is over with Kurt, as, by all accounts, he is having some big personal problems again. Apparently, he feels he left the company down as wwe champ!!!

I wouldnt say he is out of the title pic full time though. I can see him having 3-4 reigns, but maybe not winning his second for about another 10 months.

As for Benoit, Id say u are way off the mark. So what if his match was first on the card at Unforgiven. Means very little. I mean, Takers match at WM19 was 2nd. Doesnt make him a mid carder.

Like Eddie, i reckon Benoit will have a few reigns, but none in the forseeable future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭cannonballkid

Benoit will be back in the picture They just want to push Orton And a big Match with orton triple H( wrestlemania 21(maybe!)). I see benoit heading wrestlemania.
    Now Eddie will not have the title again for a while when he was champ ticket sales on SD shows went down and TV ratings dropped. My view One last title run for taker or Cena gets the title. (maybe taker beats JBL(get him away from the belt) and then Cena beats Taker( going back to there feud of last year)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

see taker taking it soon ... but people have been saying "one last title run" for him for a few years ... and in that time I think he's won it twice

Advertisement