Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skeptic Magazine

Options
  • 16-09-2004 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭

Hey does anyone know anywhere you can get a subscription to Skeptic magazine in Ireland. I checked the web but the European link on skeptic.com looks very dodgy to say the least. Has anyone got a subscription? Also anyone know of any bookstores in Dublin with a good selection of Skeptical books?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭davros

It looks like you can subscribe via the non-Europe link too. At least that way it's a secure website. It's more expensive though.

One other thing: members of European Skeptics groups can get a discount but Irish Skeptics is not listed. Can we change that?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 JimTheBrit

Hey does anyone know anywhere you can get a subscription to Skeptic magazine in Ireland. I checked the web but the European link on skeptic.com looks very dodgy to say the least. Has anyone got a subscription?
    The link might look slightly dodgy but Lee Traynor's a sound bloke. Email him at traynor@skeptic.de and I'm sure he'll reply promptly.

Regards,
    J.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

JimTheBrit wrote:
    The link might look slightly dodgy but Lee Traynor's a sound bloke. Email him at traynor@skeptic.de and I'm sure he'll reply promptly.

Regards,
    J.
    I'm skeptical :confused:

Advertisement