Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to locate a track...

Options
  • 16-09-2004 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭

OK it's by our very own Creative Controle: the excellent "Bloodrush".
    After googling it a few months back I found a link to a partial mp3 on their (now defunct?) website but I really need to get my hands on the full length track. I'm not much of a vinyl head and I don't get to dublin that often in order to hunt through shelves of records.

If anyone has this track in mp3 format or know of where I can find it online (free or for purchse) I'd apreciate a reply. Also the video rocks for this ( saw it on No Disco or someplace) but it's the track I'm after: the violin sample is killer.

Anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

Buy the album, and support Irish Hip Hop :D

You'll find it in Tower or HMV pretty easily, it's not Creative Control though. It's Messiah J & the Expert and it's not that bad an album either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Many thanks for that.

I've kinda given up on buying stuff of late, but have no problem paying for something if it's worth buying.

[edit]
    Yeah the name change thing meant search engines were hitting old sites mainly. Got straight to where their new site is with the right names lol. Just in time too since they're just getting round to posting the Bloodrush vid at some stage soon :D. Buy their CD at roadrecs though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

You should find it over on irishhiphop.com they have an audio section but yea you should buy the album and support

Advertisement