Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buck Rogers

Options
  • 16-09-2004 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

Finally its got a release date!

"Universal Studios Home Video have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Buck Rogers in the 25th Century: The Complete Epic Series for 16th November 2004 priced at $89.98. All 32 action-packed episodes (including 5 double-length episodes) from this classic sci-fi series are present on this five-disc set along with the original pilot movie.

Presented in the original Full Frame aspect ratio with English Mono sound and optional English, French and Spanish subtitles. There will be no extra features on this set."

http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/content.php?contentid=12147

I cant wait to see this again.

G

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Its sooo corney >_<

lol used to watch it on the sci-fi channel

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

man I loved that series when I was growing up .. think it was on rte 1 on a saturday ... it was GREAT ... haven't seen it in ages though .. wonder how she holds up ... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

Cheesey eighties sci-fi at it's very best. I loved that show as a kid. Now when I see the occasional re-runs I shudder. It still has great nostalgia value though.

Bee-dee-bee-dee-bee-dee-Hiya Buck! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭shinzon

did anyone say ****Cough**** WILMA DEERING ****COUGH****

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/mptv/1066/Mptv/1066/9641-0012.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Gray,%20Erin

Damn Erin Gray was a fine looking woman

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

Shinzon...yes Wilma Deering...and THOSE uniforms...

god that brings back a lot of teenage memories....

• Advertisement
Advertisement