Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Request] Futurama(originally Simpsons) all seasons!

• 17-09-2004 2:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

hey guys!

I've been trying to find Simpsons, the whole pack - all seasons, but I can't find a place to sell them!

amazon has only 4 seasons

on ebay, there are few seasons too!

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

afaik they have onlt released season 1-4 so far....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

I think you are mistaking it with Futurama smith!

Futurama was released on 4 dvds, 4 seasons, and then cancelled by fox! forever :(

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

no, i remember seeing the ad on tv for the release of seaon 4 recently....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 423 ✭✭Cosworth

no, i remember seeing the ad on tv for the release of seaon 4 recently....

Simpsons season 1 -4 have only been released it is not possible to get any others as of yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Round Cable

With their slow release, about one season per year it will be a while before you can get all 16 seasons :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

Speaking of which - anyone seen a great price for Simpsons season 3 and 4? I've seen €45 but not much better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

D'oH!

and there was seasons 1-15 for download at surpnova! and they were pretty good quality too! tv rips, but nice!

ok! let's change the topic, does anyone know where to get futurama seasons in packs?

there are only 4 seasons of futurama right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Round Cable

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=R2&title=184580&p=57&g=72

All four seasons 59.99pounds or about E90, that's E23 each, this sort thing pisses me off, after I paid E70 for season 2 on it's own in HMV. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

u get what u deserve if u buy something in HMV! :-p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭huh!

LoBo Speaking of which - anyone seen a great price for Simpsons season 3 and 4? I've seen €45 but not much better

Season 3 for €23.35 plus postage , also seasons 1 and 2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Watch Play and to a lesser extent Golden Discs and HMV. Every so often the series drop in price by about 50%. Worth holding out for.
    Got Simpsons S3 and Futurama S1 for €30 each in Golden Discs at the start of the Summer.

Advertisement