Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eyes Wide Shut...

Options
  • 21-07-1999 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭

what did any one think?
    we went to see it last nite...
    its a strange and VERY unusual film, and i think that its worth going to see
    just don't go to a late showing...
    you might lose the plot

"Programming today is a race between software engineers
    striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof
    programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger
    and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Radovar

You're in America?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

The US version has all the pron cut out of it, it's only going to be released in the European version.

Second it's three hours long, can't say you get value for money.

everyone I know who's seen it so far thou thought it sucked.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

its easy to see the bits where stuff was cut
    from..
    nearly naked ppl all over the place.. but still only nearly..
    did u see it too hobbes?

"Programming today is a race between software engineers
    striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof
    programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger
    and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Radovar

No shots are really cut. 60 seconds has, umm, some sort of digital **** done to it.

He's always had a bad or at least half bad reception to his films since and including 2001. I just can't wait. Well, I guess I already am.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I didn't see it. I couldn't be a$sed sitting there for three hours with no pr0n smile.gif What is the world coming to at all?

Did you's see Tom Cruise is get whacked by the british press. Apprantly he wanted reporters to sign an agreement that they would only interview him if they didn't write anything nasty, didn't maintain eye contact, he got final look at the interview with the option to burn the originals if he didn't like it, along with loads of other conditions (which I can't remember).

• Advertisement
Advertisement