Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who's BAD?

• 17-09-2004 8:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭

You tell people how many days it is to Christmas, use an avatar icon that someone else uses by mistake, and say there isn't really much you can do about the gun laws in the US, and pretty soon you get yourself a BAD REPUTATION!

STAY BACK PEOPLE, I'VE GOT A BAD REPUTATION! ;)

I've got myself a reputation of minus four. That's -4. I'm one bad dude! But with this score I can't be the baddest out there?

So who's badder that me, and what were your 'crimes'?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

<noob>where does it say how much reputation you have?</noob>
    come to think of it, this is probably going to earn me -rep :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

<noob>where does it say how much reputation you have?</noob>
    come to think of it, this is probably going to earn me -rep :rolleyes:

Find out from you're 'User CP', but I wouldn't worry if I was you. You're still GREEN;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 989 ✭✭✭MrNuked

Arcadegame2004 has several hundred negative reputation points, and there's athread compaining that he hasn't got more. He is "infamous around these parts".
    I'm not aware of what he does to annoy people so much. He posts in forums I don't read I think.
    You can sort by reputation in the members list. Lots of people are badder than you I'm afraid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

People will sometimes lash out at their intellectual superiors due to jealousy, and the only way you can do that here is by giving bad rep ;)

People will sometimes lash out at their intellectual superiors due to jealousy, and the only way you can do that here is by giving bad rep ;)
    I hear ya, man.

;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭l3rian

well done bad guys! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 932 ✭✭✭yossarin

What about flaming ? thats allways been popular.
    moron. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

l3rian wrote:
    well done bad guys! :p
    site1008.jpg
    Isn't that the kid from the special olympics poster?

Isn't that the kid from the special olympics poster?

I think it is.
    Anybody who tries to make fun of these kids should be in the bad books. l3rian, you're going DOWN for that one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Just checked out the members list and sorted by rep. How in God's name has Cork the third worst reputation? I understand the infamous arcadegame2004 and omnicorp being up (down?) there, but Cork seems a decent enough fellow.
    I wonder does arcadegame2004 enjoy his infamy? 'It is better to reign in hell than serve in Heaven', right?

• Advertisement

ionapaul wrote:
    Just checked out the members list and sorted by rep. How in God's name has Cork the third worst reputation? I understand the infamous arcadegame2004 and omnicorp being up (down?) there, but Cork seems a decent enough fellow.
    I wonder does arcadegame2004 enjoy his infamy? 'It is better to reign in hell than serve in Heaven', right?

I think there's a clique on Boardsie which is picking on Cork - Boards Bullying if you will.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

i think it's just from the political forum... Cork seems to have a position of infamy there, though maybe not deserved to the extent of Arcadegamer. what's the point of the rep thing anyway? you can judge someones post better by whether or not everyone else thinks their an asshole??

eg: *guy makes offensive joke* "oh god, that's screwed up!" *checks rep*. "oh..everyone likes him, 3 green. it must have been meant in good fun, hahahaha, i laugh :p " *laughter*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 989 ✭✭✭MrNuked

I think having a bad reputation prevents you from being able to effect other users' reps too. I received 0 reputation twice, with a grey box, so I guess that's why it happened. Or maybe I just got some good and some bad for the same posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I once removed the label that has "Do not remove" on it from a piece of furniture.

I woke up crying every night for a week.

Advertisement