Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Job for Architectural / CAD Technician

• 17-09-2004 10:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭

I am leaving my Job as an Architectural Technician and my company is now looking for a new person to take over my job.

The company I am leaving is Lafferty Design, specifically the project management side of the company. The job that the person who takes over from me will involve is working on the Dundrum Town Center which is the largest commercial development in the history of the State at a cost of approximately 400 million euro.

The project involves the development of a new town center for Dundrum and some of your duties would include the development of marketing and legal drawings for the various units in the center and also as a general go between liaising between the architects, interior designers, engineers and the tenants. Good CAD skills are essential (AutoCAD LT 2002 and 2004 is currently being used in the office) and some knowledge of construction ect. At this stage of the development they are looking to employ someone experienced and ideally are looking for someone with 2 or more years work experience.

Anyone interested should send there C.V. to Susanne Clark at the e-mail address:

sclarke-ldd(at)dundrum.info

By the way the reason I’m leaving is to go back to university otherwise I would stay.

Advertisement