Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something about Mary now out...

Options
  • 03-08-1999 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

on Video and DVD.. Must be the only movie I know that I anytime I think of a scene I start laughing to myself (they think I'm mad here smile.gif)

Hobbes "WE GOT A BLEEDER!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Have my DVD version on its way to me already from www.dvdexpress.com .

Gandalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

It's excellent smile.gif I was in knots, and I think I hurt my ribs watching the outtakes section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Radovar

Thats the best bit in the movie, not for the We've Got a Bleeder ! but for the way the brother (Warren?) keeps shouting, faintly in the background at first, then louder and louder,

He Was Masturbating !

Haaaaahhaa. Or the bit on the roof where Matt Dillon is listening in on the conversation with Mary and the crutch guy and it zooms in on his face as he says,

****!

Not gonna buy it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Got the DVD yesterday. Bloody good one it is too. I just luv this film smile.gif

Gandalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Another one, which I hadn't seen before and I thought was funny was "The Wedding Singer"... it just showed how werid people were in the 80's. smile.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement