Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday fun

• 17-09-2004 12:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

This is actuall quite a good tool but its also very funny :)

http://sprachausgabe.dict.cc/speak.php

type in stuff and hear it back in a yank english and german accent.
    Hours of fun.
    Of how I wish there was a dutch version.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Why a dutch version?

Just out of curiosity

Jozi

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Faddymackshyte

Oh my goish, like a fish! Who is named SCRUFF, cos jee whizz my sisters dogs friends, uncles, deadrats, airoplane flyers code is SCRUFF!! Golly you sure are lucky, I really wish that I was you. Have you ever thought about entering a competition together? You should contact them all at.....................NAH! I wont cos that would be nearly as bad as moistening my nappy last night. Have you ever done that? Its kinda gross, but swell at the same time. What are your thoughts my dear friends? Because you mean the most to me, you are my only friends. golly there you go again. you sure are one hell uva lucky hobo ;););););)

Advertisement