Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aerlingus cheap flights to orlando

• 17-09-2004 12:10pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 145 ✭✭

152 yoyos each way from dublin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 427 ✭✭Epitaph

It'd be a long flight to take a detour aroung the mother-fusking hurricanes!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

+60 security tax +sirport tax + granny tax+ credit card plastic tax + time zone change tax + your wearing 3 items of clothing tax.... you get my drift.

it works out at about 250 each way anyway... after taxes. there is a special 60 quid tax for secutiry of somthin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

It's Disneyland time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

I am flying to orlando on Oct 16th with Aer Lingus for 2 weeks.
    I am paying over 2k for my filghts for 2 adults and one child.
    Needless to say, when I read this I legged it onto the site to see what the story was. However, when I input my details, this is the message I get:

Aer Lingus does not operate a service on your selected days of travel. Aer Lingus operates from 02/12/04 - 08/05/05 on days Tue Thu Sat

Message Number: 216005

What a bummer!!! the direct flights dont start until 2/12 - how can they be so cheap then and I'm being ripped off so much now??? :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

What a bummer!!! the direct flights dont start until 2/12 - how can they be so cheap then and I'm being ripped off so much now??? :mad:

Possibly because you're flying out near and/or during the Halloween break (which is a blackout period on most airlines). I imagine that the reason that the prices are lower in December is due to the fact that very few people visit sunny Florida during the Winter in comparison with the Summer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 432 ✭✭The Fool

What happened to the "including taxes and charges" aer lingus used to advertise. Has that gone out the window?

Advertisement