Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA San Andreas

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

PC does have better controls but i think PS2 GTA is more of a social experience. Feels better with a few friends around a TV going for the best police rampage than around a PC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Well when I first played GTA 3 on the PS2 I didnt give a ****e about the controls, the games was so damn good. Im hoping GTA: SA will be the same.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Why would someone want to play GTA on the PC??!!
    Ps2 is just as good, actually better.
    Of course San Andreas will be out for the Xbox, gta3 and vice city are so why not SA! But Sony knows that if they tell everyone that its PS2 exclusive then there will be loads of PS2s jumping of the shelf this christmas. Which is a good thing... PS2 rules!!!
    (By the way, Halo is coming to a PS2 near you soon)
    Even though i'd prefer Timesplitters 3 anyway.

Your the Fanboy that was plugging the ps2 vs xbox thread yesterday or day before. Give it up man, you eventually said "Ok they are both great consoles so game on". Do you make sweet love to yoru ps2 each night?

As for SA on xbox here's what IGN had to say about it
    IGN wrote:
    The next edition in the Grand Theft Auto series. The game is currently a PlayStation 2 console exclusive, but as with previous editions of the series, an Xbox edition is expected sometime down the line once the exclusivity period expires.

All a bit vague. It may happen as Rockstar will want it to. But Sony were pretty pissed off last time round so perhaps the Big S might have certain measures in place to prevent it happening again..who knows, we'll have to wait and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Retr0gamer wrote:
    PC does have better controls but i think PS2 GTA is more of a social experience. Feels better with a few friends around a TV going for the best police rampage than around a PC.

I wouldn't really consider GTA a game you'd play with mates.
    And as for rampages, if you're good with the Apache you can reach massive levels with it. Not something your mates will appreciate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Makaveli wrote:
    I wouldn't really consider GTA a game you'd play with mates.
    And as for rampages, if you're good with the Apache you can reach massive levels with it. Not something your mates will appreciate.
    nah. going on a rampage to reach the highest wanted level has been a favoured "multiplayer" mode with my mates since gta1

• Advertisement
Advertisement