Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CDWow 1eu off

• 17-09-2004 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭

http://www.musiccensus.com/ has about 5 steps of a questionnaire to fill out and gives you a quid off cdwow. I followed the link from .ie so presume it works there.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

Cool. Got my voucher. Should work about €1.50 all told, cos it is £1 sterling for completing it. You can be damn sure this survey's results will appear in the newspapers as one of those, "Spirit In The Sky Is Song People Most Want Played At Funeral!" quirky stories.

UK-oriented homepage, though, and no mention of Ireland in the country list on the survey despite Music Choice also existing as a channel package option here on Sky. Fools.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

Also just realised how cheap I sound for saving €1.50. If it's any consolation, I've just bought a Snickers with the profit, so I'm already down to 80c. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Heheh. Hey every cent saved when buying a CD is good in my book!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

ireland is on the country list just select other then ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

For some reason I just can't get any of these CD WOW vouchers, I filled out that music census thing twice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Round Cable

For some reason I just can't get any of these CD WOW vouchers, I filled out that music census thing twice.

Go straight to http://www7.cd-wow.com/promotion.php?promo_refcode=14165_1&affid=14165

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

It turned out to be an email problem but +1 for your trouble.

Advertisement