Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Matrix 2 + 3

Options
  • 25-08-1999 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Just saw this on TV. Kanau hasn't signed the deal yet to make the movies but it's looking good.

The deal is 30 per movie plus share of profits.

Filming won't start until late next year though sad.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Shaft1

Still can't work out how there going to make a decent sequel without just recycling the entire first film they would be best putting the thing to bed although hopefully ill be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

I reckon a film that runs paralell to the original, but not involving any of the original characters would be pretty good. Maybe something from that city (I forget it's name) near the Earth's core? Maybe to do with the machine's attempts to infiltrate it.

a lot could be done with the background, but I think the Keanu Reeves bit has gone as far as it should go, without risking a 'superman syndrome'.....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

There is a whole comic book series about the matrix. I think they may still have them online at http://www.whatisthematrix.com/ (very good site, thou the flash don't work)

One of the main things in the film is that while Neo kicks booty in the matrix, in the real world the machines still run the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

er, no.

The oringinal ruled, anything else would be a *******ization.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I wandered around that site, and I can see where a spin off plot could happen. Some kind of Alien race attacks the planet in one of the stories.

• Advertisement
Advertisement