Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's worst personality trait a bf/gf/husband/wife can have??

• 17-09-2004 6:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭

Was just on the phone about this to a friend and thought it might make an interesting post. In your opinion what's the absolute worst trait a partner could have? And what's the best? For me worst is stinginess and thoughtlessness and best is affection. What you think??

Which trait is worse? 60 votes

stinginess
    0% 0 votes
    self-loathing
    10% 6 votes
    paranoia
    26% 16 votes
    selfishness
    20% 12 votes
    unreliable
    21% 13 votes
    unaffectionate
    21% 13 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

a top-rating one would be self loathing. Paranoia is also an always unwelcome visitor. Being hypocritical is another. I've got loads more, just cant think of them now. Those are the top three.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

best is generosity, xmas is comin along :D
    I agree with your worst, buy me stuff goddamn it :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Micheal Wittman

Someone who's always moaning/nagging/winging(SP?)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

The worst trait would have to be someone who lies all the time. These people cant be trusted or depended upon for anything.
    has to be the worst, for me anyway.

The best...someone who is completely honest (go figure) and thoughtfull. So many of the rest of 'good traits' in general fall under those major ones ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 520 ✭✭✭frodi

Worst.....Negativity
    Best.......Good listener

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Someone who is really judgemental about everything. Also, as rymus said, self loathing is a bad one, and IMO can only lead to disaster

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Poll added :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

i voted unreliable. however if i could change my vote i'd pick selfisness, since it is all the above really. hate selfishness...

best is affectionate and trustworthy(good listener etc.)

m

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭spudster101

smug bastids

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

its a toss up between selfishness and unaffectionate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

id say selfishness no question about it, dont enjoy people being selfish at all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

smug bastids

?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I despise dishonesty. If someone can't be completely honest with me, there's no way I can trust them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭spudster101

sry must remember to read thread tiltle with glasses on. i thought it was worst trait for a person opps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

I say jealously, paranoia pretty much covers that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭MazdaMan

Stinginess, don't you hate it when you are the only one hitting the bar coz a colleague is too stingy to buy a pint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭karma kabbage

Well, I'm biased as I'm quite a paranoid girlfriend, which I'm improving on but:

A cryptic partner is the worst!! One of those who say one thing but mean another, why not just say what you're thinking?!? Isn't that what you'd what.
    ie - 'No of course you don't have to' means, 'You damn well better'!!!

Advertisement