Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom: get the finger out

• 17-09-2004 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I'm am really annoyed at eircom atm. i cancelled my free UTV Trial to go with eircom BB cos they didnt want 99euro of bloodmoney. So i ordered eircom afterwards, over two weeks ago. I rang to check the status of the order and still it is not in the system even, which means my 10-15 working day lead time has not even begun yet. This is insane and unnacceptable. I complained to eircom complaints who were extremely unproffessional, obviously all the trainees go to complaints first, and to comreg. neither eircom, nor comreg have returned my calls.
    i also got the usual "my supervisor is in a meeting at the moment" routine. anyone else have similar or same experience.
    I'm gonna seriously injure the next eircom staff member i meet.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I'm am really annoyed at eircom atm. i cancelled my free UTV Trial to go with eircom BB cos they didnt want 99euro of bloodmoney. So i ordered eircom afterwards, over two weeks ago. I rang to check the status of the order and still it is not in the system even, which means my 10-15 working day lead time has not even begun yet. This is insane and unnacceptable. I complained to eircom complaints who were extremely unproffessional, obviously all the trainees go to complaints first, and to comreg. neither eircom, nor comreg have returned my calls.
    i also got the usual "my supervisor is in a meeting at the moment" routine. anyone else have similar or same experience.
    I'm gonna seriously injure the next eircom staff member i meet.

You should let the guys over at Ireland Offline know - they want to gather as many stories like this as they can. It's here Look for the thread titled "Broadband horror stories - we want to hear them".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 davewcelbridge

thanks. i copied my story over there with an update as well. Its in the braodband Horror Story section.

Advertisement