Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Me mate got a............................

Options
  • 26-08-1999 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭

34 or 36 inch (not sure) flat widescreen TV, DVD player, dts surround sound and other extras thrown in. Have to check out a film on that!

What would be the best one out on dvd now be, i.e the loudest!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Helv (edited 26-08-99).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Try for something with digital quality. Starship Troopers for example.

Depends what movies your into. Face off?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

yeh Starship Troopers, Verhoven 0wnz.

Flippers omg smile.gif I only have one flipper and that's Amuda.. Amus.. That mozart film. smile.gif

All my other that are duel side have widescreen on one and pan and scan on the other.

Get the Big Lewbowski... excellent film.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Watch the European versions of those two filme their flippers, ie. you have to turn them over half way thru the film. Get Blade that rocks on DVD smile.gif

Gandalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

aye thats funny.

Remember the pack of Psycho Germans in it? smile.gif

speaking of comedy..is Fargo available on DVD yet?, claaas pick.

Legs + Garden shredders anyone?

• Advertisement

Fargos not a comedy. smile.gif Although I actually met someone who spoke like the cop in it, and I had to stop myself laughing.

what was that quote with the Germans? "What the F*** would you want money for, your nilists"

Favorite quote is "Hang on while I just find a pass machine". One of the few DVD's I've watched loads of times (Something about Mary is another).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

'You're obviously not a golfer' rofl smile.gif

Advertisement