Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bond Album - Classified

Options
  • 17-09-2004 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Just saw that group called Bond on the late late show, Ive never seen them before and I thought they were brilliant! Its a completely fresh type of music, kind of Vanessa Mae ish, but on a bigger scale. Their new album is called Classified, and Play.com are already sold out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Trotter wrote:
    Its a completely fresh type of music, kind of Vanessa Mae ish, but on a bigger scale.
    Apparently it falls into that "classical crossover" category. Girlies playing violiny music is what they really mean. I happened upon a copy of Classified a few months ago (didn't realise it was only released now) and rather liked it. Some good tracks on there. I mean, it's hardly pushing back the boundaries of violins and drum machines but the four band members are pretty competent at what they do and the music's catchy so what more do you really want.

Advertisement