Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Great news on release date for 'Saw'..

• 18-09-2004 12:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone who attends the Film board regularly knows i've posted a couple of times about a horror-thriller named Saw.

Well, was looking around the Net today and not only will we have the film in time for Halloween but we'll have it almost a full month before US screens.

I saw an ad for it on Channel 4 earlier on tonight and it said it was released October 1st - was convinced this was wrong! So i looked it up online and found out not only is it right but it's almost a full month before the US (October 29th - obviously to coincide with Halloween)

For anyone who hasn't heard of it, visit the official site here

PS - They've also posters for it on billboards across London but i can't see these posters being plastered over Dublin.

Saw_poster1.jpg
    Saw_poster2.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

are you sure thats not just the uk release date ??

definitely interesting though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

herobear wrote:
    are you sure thats not just the uk release date ??

definitely interesting though
    Yeah, October 1st is the UK release date.

But i'd expect it over here the same week. If not that week, a week later for sure!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Really looking forward to this :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Juggalo

Yes. Something to look forward to.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Excellent - we better get this! If it's not released on time, I hope at the very least that it crops up somewhere like the IFI's annual horrorthon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Posted this in other topic about 'Saw' but decided to post it here also to let ye all know:

"Just to let everyone know, the Irish release date of 'Saw' is confirmed as October 1st as they had the trailer for it during 'Hanging With Hector' tonight"

Advertisement