Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Wireless BB for Waterford People who find a Balloon.

• 18-09-2004 12:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭

I sh1t yiz not.

Digiweb wll give 25 free connections in Waterford to the first 25 locals who find a balloon with a 'ticket 'and bring it back into them. They launched a thousand today it appears.
    The first 25 people returning with tickets will receive free wireless broadband for one year from Digiweb.

There is a full gale blowing outsde as I write this :D The rest of the article is Here

M

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 iksaw

Muck,

don't know if you saw them releasing the balloons but there's prob nobody in Waterford going to get a balloon - including me :(.
    The gale you mentioned was blowing north-east so they will probably end up on Mount Leinster !!!
    as well as 25 x 1yr free tickets there's 125 free install ones
    see http://www.digiweb.ie/waterford

good to see digiweb down here tho
    IBB due soon as well as others

some competition for dsl providers may encourage them to get the finger out and give us a few more options

Advertisement