Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arse Vs Bolton ( contains scores)

• 18-09-2004 3:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭

2-2 An excellent draw for Bolton and fully deserved too. Jaidi looks a steal. The Gooners never really got into thier stride. Henry and Pedersen took their goals well.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Great result for Chelsea, a win against Spurs tomorrow now takes them top.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Bateman wrote:
    Great result for Chelsea, a win against Spurs tomorrow now takes them top.
    Top?? You sure now.. Would they not be second on goal difference? That is assuming they dont win 9 nill of course...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

I think it will be tougher than people expect tomorrow but I still think The Boys will do it. Naybet is good but is a cart horse and I'm hoping Drogs will have a field day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

Bolton throuroughly deserved their draw. I thought they were playing like PSV midweek, chasing Arsenal, playing deep and giving them no options for building attacks. Arsenal will have to quickly learn to carve open chances from tight play before every other team cops on to this strategy and stiffles them completely. They can't score every goal from counter-attacks.

Robbie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

I did of course mean joint-top, but hey, after the start Chelsea have had compared to Arsenal's, that will surely do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Wengers lost it, he should be sacked. ;)

Good result for Bolton who have shown they are no push over this season. They have already beaten liverpool and taken points off Utd and Arsenal so their 3rd place is merited. I can see them having a great season for them maybe even making europe.

I was looking forward to the highlights on the premiership RTE to see how they played but all they have show is the goals and then they talk for 10 minutes about the game .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Yeah, 3rd place after 6 matches, including three against teams from last season's top four, is incredibly impressive.

Advertisement