Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about 3rd-round CAO offers

Options
  • 18-09-2004 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭

So what's the deal if you get an offer from the CAO - and accept it - after you've registered with another university? Heard something about fees being transferred, etc, but - well, what does one have to do, exactly?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Its actually really easy.
    You have to go into the college and tell them whats happened, and they'll do it all for ya. I think you've to bring a form from college to college but thats all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

Grand. Thanks. :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Did youget your third round? And when are they even out like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

Jesjes wrote:
    Did youget your third round? And when are they even out like?

I got my offer on September 17, so I assume they're sending those last few offers out nowishly to fill up places. (I had to reply by September 22, so they probably send a few more offers out after that if people don't take up those places until all the places are taken. It's not a proper round, really.)

Advertisement