Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fabricio Coloccini stays at Milan.

• 18-09-2004 5:06pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭

This makes me happy, Milan now have (what I regard as) the best Centre back in the world (Nesta) the best defender of all time (Maidini) and the best defender under the age of 23 in the world (Coloccini) in thier squad, the feture bodes well.
    Hard to see anyone scoring much against them this year.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Bet you said same last year before Depor game :)
    Good to see them keeping an italian back line as much as possible.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Good to see them keeping an italian back line as much as possible.

Isnt Colloccini an Argie?
    Glad that italain footie is back on terestrial tv again Ill actually get to see milan play league games and not have to content myself with CL games

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

What station is showing the italian league now?

And as far as I know Collocini was born in Itay but grew up in, and plays for Agerntina.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Thought he was italian too, italian football never went off tv , been on Europort with the best anchor dude ever.

http://www.eurosport.com/home/pages/V4/L0/S22/E6873/sport_Lng0_Spo22_Evt6873_Sto636259.shtml

oin James Richardson and an array of studio guests for interviews and analysis, plus a news round-up and match highlights.

Paul Elliott and Tony Dorigo give the ex-players' perspective, while journalists Gabriele Marcotti and Filippo Ricci divulge all the latest stories from across the peninsula.

If you miss any of the weekend action, be sure to watch Gol! All the goals and interviews from Serie A brought to you by John Roder and Filippo Ricci.

You have no fewer than four opportunities to catch Gol! - Monday at 17:30 and 21:45, then 10:00 Tuesday and 11:00 Thursday, UK time.

SEPTEMBER SCHEDULE

This Saturday watch new-look Inter as they strive for a first win of the season at home to Palermo. With striker Adriano in electrifying form, and midfielders Edgar Davids and Juan Sebastian Veron desperate to make a good impression, it should be compelling stuff.

On Sunday we see Parma for the first time this season. The team were close to extinction eight months ago, but carry high hopes into the 2004/05 season, led by Italian internationals Alberto Gilardino and Daniele Bonera.

Upcoming live matches on British Eurosport:

Saturday, September 18th - Inter v Palermo - 19:00

Sunday, September 19th - Udinese v Parma - 19:30

Wednesday, September 22nd - Sampdoria v Juventus - 19:30

Saturday, September 25th - Juventus v Palermo - 19:30

Sunday, September 26th - Lazio v AC Milan - 19:00

Sunday, October 3rd - Roma v Inter - 19:00

Times are UK time (CET -1)

I love him ,glad he enver went to Sky although it italian football went he would have to do ,its like his thing in life.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Good stuff.

Setanta are showing a live Serie A match every Sunday along with extended highlights of all the other matches... or so I'm told.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Well i dont have brittish eurosport so i have been missing it for a few years glad setanta have started to show it. One live match a week and a highlights programe on saturday(showing last weeks highlights kind of stupid time to show it)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭midget lord

He is definitely an argie and an excellent prospect.

Advertisement