Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some good comedys :)

Options
  • 27-09-1999 9:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

Saw some good uns over the weekend - Analyze This was very funny, De Niro was hilarious and I was treated to the sight of Billy Crystal actually being funny for the first time in recorded history smile.gif

But even better than that!! Drop Dead Gorgeous was absolutely excellent, I nearly creased meself during it, and go see it for Denise Richards' song and dance number during the pageant, it redefines bad taste smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

think it was a bit of a contrast in my case.

went to see some piece of celluloid $hite called the haunting. Dont go near it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Jasus Rob dont you read reviews at all?? every one of them said it was the biggest pile of steaming $hite that had been seen in a long time smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

think I said that months ago.

I got anaylsye this on DVD. v.funny smile.gif Better then I expected (hate billy crystal).

Advertisement