Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Itchy Trigger Finger, Bunny, The Flares, MCBane.

Options
  • 18-09-2004 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey all.

Were trying to make a new world record by seeing how many people you can fit into dorans :D

no seriously a bunch of us have got together ie. (Itchy Trigger Finger, MCBane, The Flares and Bunny) to put on an out and out rock gig.

Our little shinDig is on in.....

Eamon Doran's on Mon 27th Sept.

Adm is €5 and doors open at 7:30pm

We have decided that the running order will not be done out untill the night and we'll just pick names out of a hat so you better come early or you could miss some great acts (not that all the acts are great but you know what i mean)

If you want to find out more about each act you know what to do

www.theflares.net www.bunny.ie www.geocities.com/mcbanemusic www.itfrock.com

Everyone involved has been busting there balls promoting and getting things organised so hopefully it will be a good night.

C u there.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

I'd every intention of going to this, but I can't actually make it, sorry! Best of luck!
    mx

Advertisement