Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BEST traits a bf/gf/husband/wife can have

• 18-09-2004 8:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭

Ok may be getting bit annoying but I thought we may as well have something positive and not only negative. Also give us something to aspire to lol

So what's traits ye looking for? 67 votes

romantic
    0% 0 votes
    affectionate
    7% 5 votes
    honest
    25% 17 votes
    faithful
    20% 14 votes
    funny
    16% 11 votes
    thoughtful
    16% 11 votes
    other (pls specify)
    13% 9 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Where's "lesbian tendancies"???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

lmao

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Bunnyefey

Well I voted for funny but I also want loyality and honesty. But humour is defintely high on my list of wants and needs. I've got a pretty messed up sence of humour so I need someone whos going to buzz off that with me and not think "Oh ****, this girl is a freak" Also, I need to be able to laugh with a person. Most of the good relationship vibes come from laughter in my opinion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Affectionate, thoughtful, honest - if they have all those you need not worry about them being faithful. Grand gestures of romance can be fun but a simple hug or a kind word at the right time can be far more meaningful.

azezil wrote:
    Affectionate, thoughtful, honest - if they have all those you need not worry about them being faithful. Grand gestures of romance can be fun but a simple hug or a kind word at the right time can be far more meaningful.

Lol you single?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

relationship... longest, and without a doubt greatest, to date

makes sense!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Nymphomaniac.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

i know 'trust fund' isn't technically a trait but.....

Advertisement