Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

EL tonight (scores)

• 18-09-2004 9:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,592 ✭✭✭✭

Derry City 0 - Waterford Utd 1 (Grant 1 min)

Match abandoned after 19 minutes due to floodlight failure. Rumours of a far eastern betting syndicate being involved have yet to be confirmed ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

boards down other night didnt post my EL Ackshun thread to annoy Shels fans.

Shamrock Rovers 1 - 3 Dublin City (R)
    Bohemians 1 - 0 Cork City (R)
    Drogheda United 0 - 1 Longford Town

Dublin won a game!!!

Morrow night see Shels vs pats.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

There is something seriously rotten within ccfc at the moment. The knives seems to be coming out for Dolan, George O Callaghan has thrown his rattle after being dropped for the Bohs game, and Flynn could be going to Northampton. See here .

As for the City Bohs game. What a great advertisement for the domestic League :rolleyes: . I have rarely seen City play as poorly as that. Bohs werent much better. Flynn did nada for us, Northampton can have him. Dan Murray defended like a 8 y/o. Nwanko played like he had never seen a football. Fenn was subbed, yet he was playing well. We bought a guy called Osvaldo Lopes, yet released an equally good player in Mick Mulconroy, who had never been given a chance.

Something stinks.

Good interview with Joe gamble other day in Mirror, was in work didnt see Bohs game but they hitting abit of form beat us last week and in 2nd half we slaughtered them.

Mr Gamble reckons they gonna get 39 points from 13 games , its 12 now :0

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Bohs seemed to be missing a spark the other night(possibly Crowe , but I doubt that) , while Cork .............well WTF were they at ? .

LOI sides are going to have to play better than that for televised games if they are going to develop interest .

Anyone know when the next E.L. game is ? .

Big Ears wrote:
    Anyone know when the next E.L. game is ? .

Tomorrow night your team are playing ????

If you emant on TV dunno thats a secret only the tea lady in RTE/Tv3 knows.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

KdjaC wrote:
    Tomorrow night your team are playing ????

im not a Shels fan , that would just be too bandwagon for my likeing .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

There's an FAI cup semi-final on network2 on october 1st at 730pm and the day before that there's the 2nd leg of Shels-Lille also on net2 at 615pm.
    - Tea Lady at RTE

BTW, well done Bohs on Friday! 1-0 after playing as bad as that will do me nicely. Takes our unbeaten league run to 9 now. That said tho, I won't be building up my hopes of sneaking back into the title race until I see how we play in our next match against Shels (oct 15th) .... but you never know! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

gimmick wrote:
    There is something seriously rotten within ccfc at the moment. The knives seems to be coming out for Dolan, George O Callaghan has thrown his rattle after being dropped for the Bohs game, and Flynn could be going to Northampton. See here .

As for the City Bohs game. What a great advertisement for the domestic League :rolleyes: . I have rarely seen City play as poorly as that. Bohs werent much better. Flynn did nada for us, Northampton can have him. Dan Murray defended like a 8 y/o. Nwanko played like he had never seen a football. Fenn was subbed, yet he was playing well. We bought a guy called Osvaldo Lopes, yet released an equally good player in Mick Mulconroy, who had never been given a chance.

Something stinks.

I think that both the manager and the players are to be blamed equally for this result. With all this turmoil, Dublin City will really fancy their chances in the next game.

Advertisement